want greenfield ind. e-mail about like minded ghost tales

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: CALENDAR: PARANORMAL EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS: want greenfield ind. e-mail about like minded ghost tales
By
Lana on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 02:55 am:

hi
i live near greenfield ind. i would like e-mail and stories about haunted houses in the indianapolis and greenfield shelbyvillie and franklin area.halloween is coming up and that is my favorite time of year.the house i live in now is haunted. i have saw ghost all my life. i will share the stories i have about real hauntings with like minded people. my e-mail is autiummoon@aol.com and im a 5 year old woman

By Lori Nolte on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 05:26 am:

Hi My name is Lori.I live in greenfield Ind.I would like for you to e-mail me and tell me any information you have about any hauntings in the hancock and surrounding counties,specifically in greenfield,knightstown,shelbyville,and fortville Ind.Thank you very much for any information you can provide. My e-mail address is mrsmaxx@sbcglobal.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"