I need action in Oklahoma! Hear of any?

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: CALENDAR: PARANORMAL EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS: I need action in Oklahoma! Hear of any?
By
Chris on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 02:45 am:

Hey, everybody. I've always believed in the paranormal but have just recently (past year or so) taken strong interest in it. I've been experienceing dreams and then haveing some of them actaully take place. Other times I'll just get a strange sense of dejavu while I'm out doing something. Its the weirdest thing and perhaps i wouldn't pay so much attention to it, but it seems to happen on a regular basis. Is there anyone out there that I could talk to or that could help me to figure out why this is happening.

Also, I like in Oklahoma and I'm curious to know if there are an hauntings or anyhting interesting happening around here.

Thanks!
-Chris

By Amber Harvey on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 03:18 am:

I would like to say that, in Oklahoma, you are not alone. As droll as this state may seem sometimes, my friends and I have experienced some things that tend to land on the side of overly weird. We've experienced things other than completely normal but we have really never encountered many that tend to have similar wants for such activity. I know for a fact that there are quite a few haunted locales near where I live. Plus, one of the aforementioned friends is being stalked by a shadow creature, which she claims to be a demons. If need be, you can reach me at this e-mail address.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"