Dracula

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: Dracula
By Gigi Bloomberg on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 02:40 pm:

I think I am being stalked or haunted by a vampire. I know this may seem odd but strange things have been happening to me that defy reason and rationale. To begin with I have found small marks, almost like a puncture wound injury you might find on a horse or other animal, on my neck and arms. Secondly and most frightening to me are the vivid dreams I have of floating at a rapid but not too fast speed through the gardens and woods behind my parents home. I see visions of a handsome yet frightening man, and the fangs and blood are so real I feel them for an instant before I wake. I am always exhausted in the mornings lately, and even though I spend many hours in the sun swimming and riding I am growing more and more pale. I also awake to find the doors that lead from a patio to my bedroom open or ajar and leaves and flowers strewn across the threshold as if carelessly brought in by many people. On some occasions I have had vivid dreams of being in the city and dancing at clubs with this "person" and have woken to find "club outfits" with strong alcohol and cigarette odors laying about the floor. Lastly, I have seen even during the day this vampire walking in the woods or hiding behind the stables. Now a friend of mine has taken "ill" with even more severe symptoms and was even found naked in the middle of the draw bridge down the lane the other night. Am I just literaly loosing my mind or is this becoming a mass hysteria, and yet I have said nothing to my stricken friend or to anyone. My parents have had my older sister and brother in-law stay up with me since my sleep walking, which is another thing that has started as well, I wonder down into the cellar and the tunnels under our house. Has anyone experienced this. I have searched for information but have found nothing. The stories and experiences here on this site are the closest to anything I have experienced. I have been feeling better and will be away at a horse show the next two weeks, which is coincidence that when I go away I am better. Yet there are no poisons in the house and no one else seems afflicted or hears and sees and experiences these strange goings on. I hope I am not loosing my mind, yet all rationale seems to point to some form of mental illness. Can anyone give me any advice if it could be a vampire or Dracula. My Mother's family is Hungarian . I do dream of places I cannot possibly know and yet are seemingly more real than my existence. I have been to the Doctor for my checkup, and yet even with the extensive tests even an MRI he says I am wonderfully healthy.

By OnlyPrissyChrissy on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 09:45 pm:

This sounds like a completly sexy dream. I have a movie called "Demon Rage" it's similar to your dreams or nightmares except it's an incredibly sexy ghost. This happens to extremly lonely people espically women, so be careful my friend you may be getting something you subconsciously want and don't know it. another movie to get or rent is called the "entity" It's similar to your story except that too is a ghost. OnlyPrissyChrissy

By Tothekor on Tuesday, April 3, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

Um. I wouldn't recommend "The Entity" in your situation though. "The Entity" is a very violent with scenes of rape and beatings. It's based on a true story from Culver City, CA. The woman in that case was abused and researchers believe that the entity in question was the woman's late husband who was very abusive. Doesn't sound like something anyone would want.

By The twisted one on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 08:22 pm:

i would recomend the book LIQUID DRAMS OF VAMPIRES.it is about real vamos and people wrote to the author about similar expiriencesand thier letters are in the book

By The twisted one on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

OK,MY FRIEND IS SOPOSED TO BE AT THIS WEBSITE SO WHERE IS HE?C'MON JOSH!!!

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 22, 2001 - 07:30 pm:

I belive you. Dreams can be psychic reality. will your conscious is relaxed your more likely to have things accure.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 08:48 pm:

You might want to look into the power of Christ.

By GOTHCHICK on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 10:00 pm:

DUDE , I have that book THE LIQUID DREAMS OF VAMPIRES and the twisted one is right , you should definatly get that book .

By Brian on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 09:46 pm:

first of all, screw the "power of christ". there is no christ.

second of all, i can think of a thousand different explanations for this. dont just jump to conclusions.

By Anonymous on Friday, May 3, 2002 - 09:33 pm:

There is a Christ.

By Morbid butthole on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 01:34 pm:

i guess brians right,
you shouldn't just jump to conclusions.it could have just been a freaky qoencidence.(i don't think i spelled that right).

alittle off topic but,who here watches saterday night live?BEST SHOW!!!

By Kaye on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 12:24 am:

Hey Brian..Be careful what you say..."That there is no Christ".........You may need him someday...........and THERE IS A CHRIST!!!!

By Night day on Thursday, September 5, 2002 - 02:12 pm:

Funny isn't it how on this web we have Vampire inns and all are welcome .We live in a world of demons ghosts vampires and the occult seems to be the religion most are finding now days. Be careful what you wish for. You can be found. Even the harshist skeptic has one expierence they cannot explain.

By Kate on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 04:29 pm:

Wow. I have been interested in Vampires for quite some time and found your story very interesting. Have you spoke to this vampire and if so you recall any of your conversations with it/him? Do you have any idea of why this may be happening to you? Please post any news you have ont this site, I would be very interested. I realise this must have been quite distressing for you. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

By Enchantress2008 on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 07:22 pm:

your story sounds that of a ann rice story.DOnt worry ur probablby not nutts neway many people beleive in vampires ur not the only one. If i had a hott sexy vampire stalk me , WAIT I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM IN THAT ! Oh and Dracula orriginated in Transalvania and was called Vlaud the impaler becuase he impaled so many men . Wait now i see the problem .sorry

By Bloodyreefer66met on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 11:02 pm:

i love metallica

By Bill on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 02:06 am:

Just wondering if any one else had any more actual stories of true expierences or theories on vampires and vampirology.

By Anonymous Psi Vampire on Wednesday, October 8, 2003 - 08:39 pm:

I'm a Psi Vampire, personally I try to stay away from blood, but I feed of energy. I take the energy of other lifeforms. Iím a student of the mind body, and what Iíve discovered is that real psychic are mainly right brained, or truly skilled ones use both their left and right brain halves in synchronicity and great cross communication with the ability to reach higher and lower frequencies. Let it be know that all of you, that lost generation who instinctively knows whatís wrong with this current mainstream culture, all of you they label as ADD or Hyperactive or Dyslexic or plain crazy. All of you who are suffering from Depression from Hell or those of you who need happy people around you to be happy yourself. Count yourself as a psychic or at least a potential. The rest of your species, the ones who run on left brain subroutines are nothing more than robots. They are the true living dead; they are zombies when it comes to knowing what it means to live. A great mob brainwashed by the ruling elite. It will be them who will destroy this planet. And from the ashes you will rise with the rest of your tribe. Also let it be known there are many forms of psychic manifestation. You could be a telepath-sensing/projecting, empathic-feeling/projecting, channeler of archetypes, a psi vampire, a farseer, a future/past seer, an emp projector, many more----- to become skilled and gain control over your gift, start your internal journey. Ask yourself, who am I? What am I? What do I want? What is infinity? What is causality? What is love? What is fear? What is my purpose? What is duality? Keep asking questions, follow your intuition. Again everyone is different, some gain power via lucid dreaming, other by smoking pot, mushrooms, lsd, etc. Other by meditation, Liquid Dancing, Drumming, etc and Creativity in general is the key word. I hope this will help.

By Mimesmustdie on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 10:44 pm:

i'd love to know of more vampyre experiences...anyone have any in New Orleans?

By Jillybean on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:12 am:

I just want to say that the user name Morbid Butthole is true genius at work. I guess you can tell I love SNL too!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"