Roadside Ghosts

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: Roadside Ghosts
By
D.Pearson on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 06:09 am:

I was wondering how many actual sightings people have had of roadside ghosts(eg.hitch hikers etc).
I live in south east Australia(SA) and have had one such sighting on my way to Millicent from Tarpeena and have since found that what I saw was a well known town legend but I have not met any others who have atually seen it too!
D.Pearson

By JR on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 01:52 pm:

There's a legend of one here in Massachussetts, a hitchiker that is seen on occasion on the same stretch of road.

One story goes like this: a guy was driving alone at night, when he passed the hitch-hiker. A few seconds later, he passed the very same hitch-hiker again further down the road, and then a third time a mile or two further...

By Katilou on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 08:08 pm:

I've seen 3 roadside ghosts. . .Personally, I think it's the car (I drive an ancient Porshe--not worth a great deal, but it goes Zoooooommmmm. . .). All three encounters were just people I saw who were there and then weren't there, and in all three cases I got the impression we saw one another before they weren't there.

The first was a guy on a Harley, blonde with a high and tight, wearing full leathers but no helmet. I was watching him in my rearview, thinking both "Yum" and "Why wear full leathers and no helmet? Wanna leave a good looking corpse?" and hoping he'd pass me on the interstate when he just wasn't there. He was in the rearview one second and then wasn't the next.

The second was on my way to my parent's house for thanksgiving. We were driving Louisiana backroads, and went down a slight hill. Off to the side of the road was a boy with a shapeless dark jacket and dark pair of pants, wearing a felt hat. We stared at one another and I glanced behind him to see if there were any adults around. And he wasn't there.

The third was as I was waiting on a turn signal at a busy intersection in a kinda' skanky part of town. This guy who looked like he was just waking up from a five day bender, was standing on the opposite corner from where I was in my car. He had a filthy walking cast on one foot. He crossed the intersection, then crossed again, and walked by my car. Then. No junkie.

I tend not to people watch in my car anymore.

By Sharon rees on Saturday, December 6, 2003 - 03:06 pm:

My son liam had a paranormal sighting about 4/5 months ago,he + a pal were in the local woods called stradey woods,where he looked up + saw a teenager boy whom just stared at him,shocked by this,he called for his friend but when he looked back the teenager had gone! There was nowhere for this teenager to have dissapeared to so quickly,then my son heared a whisper in his ear "jamie" it said in a boys voice,with this he told his friend who was very shocked + as the pair started to walk home his friend heard the same whispering voice "jamie" as none of them are named jamie they both ran home very confused + frightened. Also there has been quite a few hangings in stradey woods!

By Debz on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 07:33 pm:

Once when I was young, I was in Salem Massachusetts for a fun day with my famliy. I remember looking up at a window and seeing this lady with long brown curley hair and a white dress. She was blinking at me and I don't remember anything after that. I always thought it was my imagination but my mom told me I told her about it right away. I can picture it in my mind but I still doubt myself because I was so young.

By Gbt2telusx.net on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 01:03 am:

Iv'e had a simular experierance please advise me

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"