Family tradition

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: Family tradition
By
Varuza on Thursday, September 5, 2002 - 02:00 pm:

Most of my life has consisted of unusual events or paranormal occureces, but what disturbs me the most since I was little a shadowy figre is always where I live,it does not harm but makes its presence known. Now that I am a mother my daughter,who is 21, is sensitive, my 4 year old sees something also. My family is of druid and indian heritage,is this a guardian? It is always at the corner of the eyes you can then see the orb or shadow but never reveals itself? I know I have witches and etc in my family and we have generational gifts but this is becoming scary to my husband who is open minded, I really don't know what to think, at night and day you know it is there and watching,footsteps doors closing, things falling and every now and then your name spoken.My family, the entire bunch are all gifted. Please help me sort this out.Where ever we go its some sort of paranormal happening.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"