All My life

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: All My life
By
Lori Bolinger on Saturday, August 10, 2002 - 11:25 am:

All of my life I have been able to "sense" things, like if I walk into a place even if I've enverbeen there before I can tell you if someone has died there. And if I stay long enough, I usually end up "seeing" them. I've only had one experience where I heard someone talking to me, so far but it seems as I'm getting older,I'm either becoming more open to my "gift" or I'm becoming stronger. My question is, do I relax and let it flow or do I need to contact someone about formal training to manage it or what?

By 2 much time on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 08:44 pm:

Just a word of warning....

Advice is a good thing to get. However, you'll find that most people who follow this stuff believe that thier opinion is correct. If you dont agree with them you are brushed of as someone who "just doesnt understand."

Beware of those people. They may end up hurting your abilities instead of helping them.

Remember, only you can decide the right path for you. Anyone who tries to push you down the "right path" is probably just lost themselves trying to justify thier own path.

"He who knows does not say, he who says does not know." Lao Tzu

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"