seeing ghost and feeling things that other people don't

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: seeing ghost and feeling things that other people don't
By
Tracy schmidt on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 03:22 pm:

when i was about 10 years old i remember going on vacation with my parents to gettsburg,pa my parents and siblings got out of the car to take a photo in front of a old fort they used to see the fields and i remember i would not get out of the car i was screaming and remember rolling the windows up and locking the doors i saw these men in confederate suits standing right behind my family with rifles and it scared me something awful then when i was 19 my grandparents were killed in a car accident my grandfather passed away first nothing happened but then when my grandmother passed away 6 months(i was living with her taking care of her) there bedroom door kept opening up all by itself i couldn't sleep so i fell asleep on there living floor and in the middle of the night they came to me they walked through the front door holding hands and they were glowing like a greeen color and they told me that they were alright.and lately my mother-in-law was looking for a house to buy and i would go with her. this one house she was looking at gave me goosebumps and scared me as we walked up to the porch i looked up into the 2nd floor window and there was a elderly person staring at me but the house was empty i refused to go in the house we walked around the yard and i kept hearing and feeling things. alot of times i know what someone will say before they even talk my brother-in-law has called me a witch because 1 time we were playing cards and of the top of the deck i named 3 cards in a row exactly. my husband tells me i freak him out sometimes when i know something is going to happen or when i know what he's going to say(ex.he called me from work and said guess wha t and i said that t.d metals just burnt down and he was like how did you know,or when he called me and i said how did you break the drawer and was like how the hell did you know that)a friend of mine wouldn't let me in her car anymore because i used to tell her she's gonna get a flat tire and she would it freaked her out.am i crazy or do i have some six sense???

By Timothy Scannell on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 02:50 am:

Some times i feel like some 1 or something is following me i can hear foot steps but no 1 is behind me.The hair stands up on my arms and i feel like just 1 spot on my arm is cold.Some times i feel heat in the same way.As i was falling asleep 1 night i felt as if i was getting pulled out of bed by the foot but when i looked down at my foot the tuging stoped and no 1 was there.??????????????????????????????????? I was living with my grandparents at the time ,and thought maybe im crazy?That stuff happens in movies!When i moved out my little brother took the room,I had not told him about the strange things that happen in that room.Some time passed and i could tell my brother was scared of the room.I asked him what was wrong and he told me "I hate my room it gets cold only in the corner where i have my bed but its cold cold not the kind of cold that comes in your window but like when you open the freezer door,and nanna keeps coming to visit me at night,She told me she was mad at you but she did not say why,and she tried to teach you a lesson by touching your foot and pulling it."This shocked me i had not said anything about what happened to me in that room.Also my greatgrandmother had passed away 20 or more years ago.He told me something that i had only told to her.There was no way he could have known, no one did!

By Anonymous on Friday, July 12, 2002 - 08:29 pm:

I don't think your crazy. Look, I deal with "spirts" now... They're not that bad... Just don't be scared of them... maybe communicate with them...

By Crystal KLingaman on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 06:29 pm:

While I was in teh Hospital last May, I expierenced several "paranormal" things. One night I was laying in bed, trying to go to sleep and my door slammed shut, then opened. A black shadow began to shoot all over my room. I was extremely scared at this point, so I asked "is anyone there?" As I did this the shadow began to slow down and I had a feeling it was my dead grandmother, that I had never met. So, I called out" Gramma, is that you?", and immediatly the shadow turned to a blue mist and sat in the chair across from me. Knowing who and what it was, I was able to be comfortable and fall asleep. The next morning I told one of my friends, who was in teh next room at the hospital, about what had happened teh night before. She got very excited and told me there had been a black shadow darting across her room for about 2 minutes that night also and after "it" left, she had heard my door shut.

By Brian Wallace on Friday, November 8, 2002 - 03:06 pm:

Today me and several other people witnessed something that we will never forget. The lunch menu changed to "HELL HATH NO FURY" and dissappeared in an instant. Shohtly after we all came down with flu like symptoms. During lunch after the incident I entered a trance and remember very little. Could someone help us to figure what happened?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"