there is a succubus attached to my daughter

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: there is a succubus attached to my daughter
By Concernedmum on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 09:00 pm:

Firstly i'd like to know who it is,
Secondly what do they want,
Finally, make it go away,
I have seen it and it is taking on her looks.

By Kitchigi on Saturday, February 2, 2002 - 11:57 pm:

I can't help you out much. But I can offer some information to you. And secondly how can you be certain this is a succubus?

suc•cu•bus

Pronunciation: (suk'yu-bus), [key]
—n.,
—pl. -biPronunciation: (-bI"). [key]
1. a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep. Cf. incubus (def. 1).
2. any demon or evil spirit.
3. a strumpet or prostitute

It is relatively close to the "incubus".
Anyway see if you can a little more info here and I may be able to give some advice.

By Kitchigi on Sunday, February 3, 2002 - 12:02 am:

I forgot this:

incubus , lascivious male demon said to possess mortal women as they sleep and to be responsible for the birth of demons, witches, and deformed children. According to one legend the incubus and his female counterpart, the succubus, were fallen angels. The belief in these demons was especially prevalent in the Middle Ages, and stories of assaults by incubi were not uncommon. There are similar spirits in many cultures. In current usage, incubus means a person or thing that oppresses, such as a nightmare.

By Reno on Sunday, February 3, 2002 - 03:04 am:

I have to tell my own story of, what I assume to be, a Succubus. It visited me one night several weeks ago.
I work as a night clerk at a motel several miles from my home. I some times work very late and then work early the next morning.To avoid driving through the snow I stay at the motel in empty rooms. I was staying in rm 29 and was sleeping rather fitfully when I awoke because I was so hot.I threw off the sheets and blankets and fell back asleep right away. I was having a series of dreams(of which I dont really remember any details) when I had a very vivid feeling of a spectre or dark body(if you can call it that) laying over my body. I was suffocating and stifling hot. I fought at the thing to no avail for I dont know how long. The weight was incredible. I thought I was awake, but this blackness was overpowering.Finally I started straight up in bed. I could feel a presence still in the room. I was terrified. I was sweating and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I was breathing as if I had just run a marathon. I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 1:30 am. I then realized that I was begining to shake from the cold because I has earlier removed my bedcovers.

I believe I was visited by a spirit of some kind. Incubus, Succubus, whatever. It scared the shit out of me.

By Brian on Sunday, February 3, 2002 - 01:04 pm:

hmm, how could we possibly tell who they are?

secondly, i would guess they want sex (duh).

and finally, if you want to know how to get rid of them, look it up. it shouldnt be to hard to find if you really want to.

By Kitchigi on Sunday, February 3, 2002 - 06:18 pm:

Yes. Reno I have heard of these before.

Either TLC or Discovery had a 1 hour show on EXACTLY what you were talking about last year around halloween. What you experienced happens to littlerally THOUSANDS of people around the world.

Only thing is that some weren't as lucky as you. No matter where they live, sleep, hide they are plagued almost 6 out of 7 weeks and claim to be sexually assaulted by an overwhelming evil. Sometimes they take forms like old hags or old men. Homeless people etc. VERY EVIL

I believe they mention a village in africa or some place where the entire village is plagued!

Anyway.. One question: how do I register my nickname for this forum?

By the way... you listed almost the exact same symptoms they experienced, some doctors/scientists say its some sort of illness that people have. But i don't buy into it

***IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE READ ON***

back in "the old'n days" the "fallen" (satan's former angel followers who fell with him to earth) would visit mortal men and women at night and rape/beat them.

what you experienced may have been one of these overwhelming forces takin' the form of a human or other unlikely unhuman creature :P

thanks for reading my response i hope it helps, if you want i am @ kitchigi@hotmail.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, February 7, 2002 - 05:18 pm:

I need some help please. I need any info. on Ellen and John Rimbauer.

By Anonymous on Thursday, February 7, 2002 - 05:20 pm:

Or can anyone direct me were to start. Tried historylink no luck.

By Jojouy on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 11:18 pm:

i need help about this. my daughter for awhile we taught was having seizures but lately after all the tests nothing happened . i had her looked into by a pschic and she said there's an evil presence following her and doing to her in her sleep. is this an incubus???

By brian on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 12:32 am:

probably. ask hr if she see's anything at niht.

By Anonymous on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 05:55 pm:

HMMMMMM< Brian. Why don't you keep you'r smart ass comments to you'r self!

By 2_much_time on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 01:03 am:

First of all, Brian is great. He is a good skeptic. I am one as well although I believe in many thing paranormal. If you read any of my posts on here you'll notice that i usually give the evidence to dispute the fact that something paranormal has occured. That is because there are not many people giving the mundane explations the proper consideration.

Anway here is some info on the succubus. According to many historians, the legend was simply used to excuse the deadly sin of pre marital sex. For instance a woman ends up pregant. Instead of getting stoned to death she blames it on an incubus. A woman gets pregnant and she tells everyone who did it. The man says that she is an incubus and that she attacked and forced sex upon him (as if you could ever force sex on a man).

As far as the weight on top of you paralyzing you goes, I have a personal experience that might shed some light on the situation. This happened to me a few times and I thought that I was possibly being attacked by a spirit. So I did some research. Sometimes when you wake up your subconsious continues to dream (usally a nightmare). This causes your mind to be split between your unconsious state and your consious state. And as we all know, the unconsious usually wins in that situation. Thats why we have psychiatrists. Next time this happens, try closing your eyes, calming yourself down, and telling your subconsious to end the dream and wake up. Don't allow yourself to fear anything. When the fear subsides and the dream ends, you will possibly find that you are able to move again. This is what I did and I havent had a problem since. Remember your own fear is more dangerous to you than any spirit can be. If it is a real spirit it will feed off your fear anyway so ceasing to fear it will weaken it.

Just my humble opinion.

By Niniel on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:14 pm:

i've had the same experiences many times for the past 25 years or more and whatever that is, it's true that by just calming yourself down it will stop. it's like mind over matter. "evil" or subconscious, it feeds over fear. so when it happens, make a conscious decision to take deep breathes and you'll see, you'll gain back the control you may think you've lost. i wish i had not let my terror of this experience take so much place, i probably would have gotten rid of this much sooner. good luck

By Trdan69 on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 06:07 pm:

can a succubus attack a woman and can an incubus attack a man? im just wondering if their Bi..

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 05:40 pm:

i am sort of like a ghost magnet and have been phisically attacked by alot of them also like the succubus. but then i started praying to my angel to protectt me and it works cause now every night i feel like somebody sit hard in the corner of my bed and then i feel this face staring at me i know it's my angel cause then suddenly i feel really really sleepy and comfortable not scared anymore i feel so tired like if my body was paralyzed and i cant even get up or put my arm up and i start feeling this warmness and i also see this yelloish light all around my room.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"