I saw real ghosts That are related to me.

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: I saw real ghosts That are related to me.
By
Beq on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

I have had experiences with the unknown. Though unbelievable They are true!!

By John obrien thomas on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 02:38 am:

has anyone other than people in my family seen the hoodoos in north-west arkansas

By Deliver me from JObrien on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 11:13 am:

Geeeeeeesshhhh

By DelivermefromJoBrienThomas on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 11:17 am:

Geeeeeeesshhhh

By Joho obrien thomas on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 05:13 am:

they are like small dwarfs and pound on anvils and dance around..thee also seems to be a beautiful being, very handsome, presiding over the rite

By Anonymous on Saturday, April 14, 2001 - 06:15 am:

yeah satan has many forms....

By Anonymous on Monday, July 30, 2001 - 02:22 am:

Maybe a psychiatrist could help you with your visions. Dude You are waaaaaay out there. Hoodoos sounds like something that happens with tooo much inbreeding. So yes Satan does have many forms.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 31, 2001 - 01:54 pm:

LOL that is proper hilarious anonymous!!
love from anonymous (the one who wrote about satan having many forms)
At least someone is normal around here!

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 03:51 am:

ok somebody ate the purple shroom while camping i see.

By Morbid butthole on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 01:51 pm:

one time i ate a shroom and i saw alittle red man at the corner of my eye for an hour.and he was pointing and laughing at me.

funny heheheh mahahahahahahahahaa!!!..............................................................................................blah

By Thisisreal on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

one time my mother was staring up at her granmother's window(she died before my mother was born)and she saw an old woman standing there with a purple sweater on and then she went inside and told her mom and other relatives and they stared at her in disbelief and she asked them why they were staring at her like that and they said that no one has been in that room since her grandmother died and the clothes she described to them were the ones she was wearing when she died.

By Rtngrt on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 10:52 pm:

my oldest sister died & at the time i was really ill with a lung infection as i am a longterm bronchitis sufferer,anyway i was too ill to attend her funeral,however,she appeared at the bottom of my bed smiling & in the background,i could faintly hear the song by eric clapton,tears in heaven,does anyone know wot this means?she only appears when i get really ill.however i find it "soothing" when it happens

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"