Mysterious Creatures

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Share Your Paranormal Experience: Mysterious Creatures
By Anonymous on Friday, March 2, 2001 - 11:51 am:

Don't know exactly what they were, but they have glowing green eyes that turn bright orange when light hits them. They are located on a dead end road in osceaola, Indiana. They look to be about the size of a large dog, but can keep up with a car moving at over 100 mph.Not sure whether they have wings or not. You can see their eyes in the woods from the road.

By Sylents on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 10:59 am:

I had something happen like that when I was little when My Grandparents and I were to and back from Iowa. Only the thing(s) had red eyes, though.

By Gavin christian. on Monday, June 18, 2001 - 10:27 am:

will o wisps? these are said be lights that lead travers from the road.

By Vanfranklinstein on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 04:37 am:

I had the same thing happen in my back yard it is wooded and 8 people plus myself thaught it was a small fire started until we got closer and seen a pair or orange eyes and that wasnt the half of it we seen at least 4 sets before we came into the house. We were all afraid to go back out for a while. These things ranged from 2 foot off the ground to up to around 6 feet. And they were moving closer to the house. We have seen them sense and dont know what they are?

By Anonymous on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 07:15 am:

Nothing a little night vision and thermal imaging wouldn't catch....

By Anyomous on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 11:07 am:

I saw a ufo it was red

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 03:56 am:

It's probably too late now but if anyone ever see's this type of thing. and dang this sounds weird, but if you see something with unnatural eyes that resembles a large dog and could easily run down a horse "or car" go back the next day in lotsa sunlight. with equipment, record the area audio and video and check any patches of stone if possible. this is the freaky part. if you find paw prints in HARD earth or stone you may be near an instance of the mythical wild hunt. um, take some milk bones too. you saw what happened to rick morranis in ghost busters because he didn't have one. (just kidding)

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 02:06 pm:

I have a huge hairy spider, which I think is a tarantula who has taken up residence in my bedroom.I see him only early in the morning about 5-6 AM. I have tried to kill him with Raid, sprayed and drenched him with clorox, hair spray or anything I have on hand hoping eventually he will die.

The strangest thing is that on several occasions he has turned white and just completely disappeared before my eyes and there is no space where he can retreat to. He seems to just blend into the wall or ceiling or go right through it.

This experience makes me doubt my sanity but to have a huge spider just disappear before my eyes seems like a supernatural happening

By Anonymous on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 06:09 pm:

Try hitting it with a shoe.

By Kitchigi on Monday, February 4, 2002 - 11:56 pm:

Chupacobra

Look at pictures of it here:

http://www.artbell.com

By Brian on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 07:29 pm:

hmm, gavin. i wouldnt call this a wil o wisp. it doesnt quite fit the description.

By Han solo on Friday, July 12, 2002 - 12:20 pm:

hey hey chewbacca is a good guy he wuld never scare ne one

By Vince on Sunday, September 1, 2002 - 10:40 pm:

As to the dogs with the green and red eyes sound similar to those seen mary old england. There are legends about dogs with red or green eyes that glow in the dark and come out only at night. They are refer as to the devil's dog. Check out the site http://www.indigogroup.co.uk/edge/bdogfl.htm

By Tiffany on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 08:34 pm:

To the person from Indiana... i am also from Indiana, this is actually the first time i'm ever hearing anything about these 'mysterious creatures'... you posted anonymous, so i cannot e-mail you but if you come back to this, could you e-mail me?

By Blah on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 03:42 pm:

TO KITCHIGI I saw a show on the chupacobra. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY interesting.

By Blah on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 03:43 pm:

TO kitchigi I also listen to Coast to coast at late late night very cool.

By Finchwatcher1321 on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 07:56 pm:

love the thing.Its so cute I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

By DibMemebrane on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 10:37 pm:

Does anyone have a pic of a chupocobra? The link above doesn't work anymore. Thanks

-Dib

By Someone on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 05:05 pm:

OMG!!! I just walked outside and see something with RED EYES!!!!

By I belive on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:53 am:

in 1985 my uncle and i were driving on a old two lane road at nite in tennessee we seen a creature in the middle of the road with bright orange-reddish glowing eyes as we approached the creature it stood up on it's hind legs turned and faced toward us and then ran acrossthe road down a gully and then up the hillside at a great rate of speed the thing was about 3to4 feet tall it ran on it's hind legs it was dark brown in color it was feeding on road kill. the area in tennessee (west part of the state)has no bears living there i know it wasn't a bear but the thing looked like the chupacabra this 100% true .i dont know what it was but it was real.

By Lynn on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 05:53 pm:

I'm not sure if I believe all of this!!!! How is it not the the U.S. has never known about it. I'm thinkin this is a bunch of BS.

By Tommy Vercetti on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 11:55 am:

Maybe it's some kind of demon.

By Bob from albaquerqie on Thursday, June 3, 2004 - 02:57 pm:

I live in ohio and I didnt think chupacopras were up this far north but for the last few days every time i masterbate in my bedroom i can see these reddish-orange eyes looking at my junk.and when i get up to get a better look its always gone and i see high branches moving so i believe they do have wings. yesterday i went out to feed my dog and there was blood on his dog house and the chain was broke . I MISS FLUFFY

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"