Our pets - Guardians?

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: Our pets - Guardians?
By Killer_odd_sock on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 10:29 am:

Ive been wondering this for a while now and I think some people may think the same. Lots of people are really close to thier pets. I am verry close to my cat Moggie, and I believe she is something more than a pet, if you know what I mean. I think of her as my guardian, my best friend, my sister. Could I be right? And who else shares my thoughts? Please reply if you have anything to add :)

By Black_angel on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 06:07 pm:

Maybe you're right, but most people that live alone have said that their pets mean alot to them maybe because they don't have any real close friends or relatives....the subject is acutally debateable

By Krystal on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 08:28 pm:

I have many close friends and relatives and i dont live alone... but i still feel like my kitty knows me better than anyone else... even though we dont actually talk (i dont talk to animals often lol)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"