NSA De-classified documents

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: NSA De-classified documents
By
Devshb on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 05:18 pm:

Various files are available from the NSA directly via the web relating to de-classified/unclassified documents.
http://www.nsa.gov/docs/efoia/

I was very surprised to see that the NSA had no documents (classified or otherwise) relating to "Area 51" or "Flying Saucer" ! (bit of an insult to people's intelligence, I think)

Anyway; why not have a look at their laughable attempt at trying to hide relevant documents to which the people should have access ?!

By Devshb on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 05:37 pm:

I particularly like the way that the documents which are downloadable have been so badly scanned by the NSA as to be mostly unreadable, and yet are held on their server to such a high-definition that their large file sizes make them impractical for people to browse them.
Those that are readable have been almost totally blacked-out due to allegedly sensitive info.
Everything about it just screams "conspiracy".
(now I'll just wait a few minutes for my posts to be mysteriously deleted, my connection cut, and my id/name flamed !)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"