Visits From Lost Loved Ones in Dreams do You Believe?

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: Visits From Lost Loved Ones in Dreams do You Believe?
By
Deborah Anna on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 08:05 pm:

I'm interested in hearing the experiences of others about being visited by lost loved ones in dreams.Everyone that I have ever spoke to about the subject has told me about how real they feel.
And that they believe it was a actual visit.
I know of course that some folks don't believe that and think it's only caused by a grief stricken mind.But that doesn't explain visits years after a person has passed.

By Leigha on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 02:03 am:

hey,
i have no dought in my mind that what you say can happen can- i beleive it totally, but that is my personal oppinion of course..
because,it happened to me. trust me, if it ever happens to you- there will be no shread of disbeleif.
futher more, i think that when it happens it actually takes place in another place rather then the normal dream plain- that would explain the reality of it that is described,because, basically, your uncountious is talking, or receiving a message from another person, or higher place.. if they are not actually visiting you.
of course it is what u beleive- um, i hope that's what you wanted.
luv and light,
leigh.

By Alley on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 02:05 am:

i beleive so too,
that's really cool. i think anything can happen:)
luvs*
alley~

By Deborah Anna on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 11:21 am:

Thanks for your comments....I've had it happen to me also and alot of others I know have had the same experience.
It was different than a regular dream even thou it didn't completely make sense and I awoke with a very content and happy feeling right after the dream and remembered everything clearly.
I've noticed others say that it was like that for them also and that they woke up right after having the dream ...like wide awake.

By Fala on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 06:05 pm:

yes, that's exactly it.. content and happy, and it's like somehow everything has a feeling of sence, or making sence. idonno how to describe it, but, you know what im saying,
and it was different from a regular dream, in a way i cant describe, but it was-

By Tiff on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 08:33 pm:

When i was in middle school, a boy that was in one of my classes, but i had never really known very well, killed himself. Being so young and never knowing anyone to die, and not understanding WHY someone would kill themselves, i was very disturbed by this.. i could not stop worrying about his friends and family members and how someone told me when you kill yourself you defenitely go to hell.... i worried about him so much i cried myself to sleep almost for a week after it happened... but i dreamed of him, wearing normal clothes--just looked like him as he did in school, and he was 'walking' towards me, but not getting closer.. there was a grey background with white light behind him... he simply said 'i'm ok...' very weird dream that i'll never forget... but made me feel better.

By DeborahAnna on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 11:21 pm:

Thats way cool ..Tiff
Thanks for sharing that story. :)

By Tobias on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 05:26 pm:

my mom had a dream about my uncle roger after he died. i had a dream about my dog,dixie, coming back to see me.it really did feel peaceful.my uncle told my mom he was ok. dixie sort of ran off towards a light and a person in the light. i had this dream about a year after she had to be put to sleep.i felt alot better after having the dream.i believe that it's loved one's making sure that those they left behind are ok and don't grieve too much for them.

By Linda on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 01:44 am:

I have had dreams that my parents were still alive (both deceased)...but in the dream it was as if they had never died, they were there talking with us and going on about our lives, as if they never died!!!! Not sure if this is the same thing or not though.

By Matthew on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 06:38 pm:

I just had a dream this morning about my grandmother who will be gone for 6 years at the end of may. She passed in may '98. The dream was very vivid. We were sitting at the same kitchen table and talking like we did every morning at breakfast. She asked me how I was doing and if I was ok. In the rest of the dream, there were 3 or 4 different scenerios. The first of which noted above, the 2nd was her and I walking down the street of where I was once in foster care which she visited me when I was a teenager. and the 3rd finally was in a vast room of some sort, it was foggy and I could only see just beyond her. She told me she loved me and had to go. She walked away into this fog and I awoke crying, but in a way.. happy.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"