Paranormal ? Just Fear & Superstition or has Science Just not Caught Up ?

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: Paranormal ? Just Fear & Superstition or has Science Just not Caught Up ?
By
Deborah Anna on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 07:48 pm:

How many of you believe that the unexplainable is just merely fear or superstition or that it is something more that Science just hasn't caught up with it all yet.
I'm interested in hearing your veiws.
Besides these things have been going on for centuries.And I don't think that we are the first to notice.

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 7, 2002 - 02:02 pm:

no, i beleive that there are things out there that humans don't know about and beleive aren't real- like superstitions, myths and etc. my veiw of course.

By Deborah Anna on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 11:32 am:

And another common occurance I have noticed is like getting signs of things.For instance like the last time I got pregnant I kept having people make comments about twins around me.When I'd turn on the TV there would be movies about twins.Then when I went places I kept seeing twins everywhere .Plus I also had a dream that I had twins.
I had to go into the doctor because of severe pain in my stomach and they did a quick Ultra Sound to see what the problem was .I was only 8 weeks along.
I wasn't surprised when the doctor said he found the problem and that he wanted me to sit down before he told me.
They had found Twins on the Ultra sound.
Guess what I wasn't surprised.
But only because of all of the things that lead up to this discovery otherwise I probly would have passed out from shock.:)

By Devshb on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 08:58 pm:

If science knew everything, then we would have reached the stars and be able to manipulate time, space and gravity. Not to mention be able to understand why a bumble-bee is capable of flying when its aerodynamics/weight mean that scientifically it should never get off the ground.

The only scientists who brush off the paranormal as "not worthy of investigation" are those who forget the whole reason of why science exists in the first place (to help find the answers to why things do the things that they do).

If I was a scientist, the paranormal would be my first project, because it's been almost completely ignored and yet is fundamental to the human experience.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"