ESP

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: ESP
By
Stuart on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:03 am:

ok, im not even sure what ESP means, so if you know, that would be a help. But how do you 'pick up' mind reading abilitys (just an example) or anything like that. I would be very greatful if anyone could tell me ANYTHNIG and share your knowlage with the rest of the WWW.
Thanks.
:-=>MuBsTeR>=-:

By Baby on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 01:53 am:

hey,
first of all, e.s.p. stands for, extra sensory perseption. it is a skill learned, for many various reasons, but, it is not 'picked up' in any way of speaking. esp, by enyone is possible, you simply have to learn how to do it-
and the term 'mind reading abilities' is very vast, but my advice for you is to (if you wish to learn more on the subject, and especcially how to do it) go to the metaphysical section of a bookstore and look at the books that they have on esp.. they normally have a variety..
um, hope i helped answer your question a little.. it's not my best realm of expertise- so, always*
luv and light,
baby~

By Deborah Anna on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 12:15 pm:

I agree it would be a good idea to read up about it .Plus there are allot of good resources on the internet as well.
If you are really interested I'm sure you will find something out there that helps explain to you the possibilities.

By Stuart on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 02:47 pm:

thanks for your comments and answers y'all. i have found a really good site on ESP and is anyone else is interested, check out: http://www.unexplainedphenomenon.com/esp/telekinesis/index.html
Prob. the best site out there. Once again, thanks. ;) (it really can be done!)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"