ORBS are not GHOSTS

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: ORBS are not GHOSTS
By GHOULI on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 03:37 pm:

I just wanted to point out the misconception I keep running into on this forum. ORBS are not ghosts. They are energy captured on film.

Vortex's on photos 90% of the time are false, and are easily explained.

As an Investigator, IF orbs were ghosts, I would have already won the One Million Dollar Larry King Challenge.

Just wanted to clarify this.

By MALEFICIA on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 03:46 am:

Orbs are not ghosts...I agree...To me, they are infestations of light..Like cockroaches...Never mind me...I dunno...Orb's, they breed...The lights play around and have sex together..."serious"...Then they split in two...Then burst into one to two inch little bullet sized infestations of light...Lovely..."smile" Does that help you any..? ...MALEFICIA...PROF559@AOL.COM

By Devshb on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 08:37 pm:

Most of them are just camera/light effects.

By sheer fluke, I managed to catch a perfect "orb" on camera. But have since managed to explain it fully.

I still believe there are some genuine/real ones, but they're extremely rare.

sbarnaby.com/par/orbs.html

By Heather on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:53 am:

"ORBS are not ghosts. They are energy captured on film. "
You say this as if it is FACT. It has not been proven. It is only one theory.
As an investigator myself, I really find it arrogant of people such as yourself to declare this to be the truth.
The truth is, none of us really knows what these anomalies on film really is. I think (and perhaps you'll agree with me) that we all have our theories, and one day, hopefully we'll all be able to come up with proof as to what these forms are. We get lots of orbs sent to us, but what we are looking for is a partially obscured orb. Then we could say it has some merit. When it is only in the foreground of the picture, how can you say it has substance???? When we find that picture - only THEN we will say at best, that it is an anomaly.
There are so many groups out there who take pictures of nothing but orbs.
As for me, I'd rather concentrate on more promising tasks of investigations.

By Kimberly Burks on Saturday, September 7, 2002 - 12:37 pm:

I totally agree with you Heather. I am not sure if this is supposed to be a good thing or not? But
I am one that sees the other side constantly almost annoyingly to much. I have learned that
ghosts leave behing their essence in many forms on
photographs. I have seen many things in my day,
some of which scare me to the point of not wanting
to get out bed some mornings in fear that the next
one I see will scare me again. Unfortunately I
was introduced to a society of ghost hunters who only tried to use this gift to further the monies
in their own pocket. I don't know why I can see and others can't but when I am givin a message for someone I don't believe that you should charge someone for that! And now because of this one group of people i trust noone. One day we will all find out if our theories were correct or incorrect. But noone ever has the right or the
wisdon to tell us our theories are wrong.

By Chance on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 05:00 pm:

I've never seen an orb... are they only visible through film, or can they be seen by the naked eye?

By Tobias on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 10:12 am:

i think alot of them can be seen just with your eyes.i haven't had the honor of seeing one yet,then again,they usually seem to be seen better @ night and my house is scary as heck @ night!

By Mom on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 05:15 pm:

Orbs occur in dim lights on digital cameras specificly.Try using a nondigital camera

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"