The FoxFamily show Scariest Places On Earth

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: General Paranormal Discussions: The FoxFamily show Scariest Places On Earth
By
Rachel on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 10:41 pm:

What does everyone think of the show? It sure beats MTV's Fear.

By Unregistered pixie on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 10:41 pm:

well at least that lady's voice is entertaining.
mostly its cool but too many times they point the
camera at the people instead of out toward
potential phenomena

By Paraseek Webmaster (Admin) on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

Well unlike Fear they actually try to concentrate on what is happening and show it. I've been amazed on Fear that there has been stuff moving and they barely show it, like it doesn't matter. They should show closeups and replays, etc.

By MALEFICIA on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 02:50 am:

Scariest Places On Earth...Tonight there were two paranormal movements...One was a chair that was moving by itself...The other was a morge slab sliding open by itself...Both were filmed as they/it happened...That is the way it should always be...REAL...I love it..."smile" ...MALEFICIA... PROF559@AOL.COM

By WasiToU on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

scariest places on earth is the best! far more paranormal things going on then the show fear, and did you know the host of s.p.o.e is linda blair from the exorcist? (now that was a scary movie!) the best episode in my op. was the one where they went to the old church in italy, forgot the name of it, but i know it means satan. the monks bodies are still in church!

By Slappy on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 06:46 pm:

I wish this show were still on but ABC bought the channel and now there is no good sorce for ghost activity on t.v.. Long live Scariest Places it will hold a special place in my t.v. memories.

By GOTHCHICK on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 06:50 pm:

I wonder if you could buy the shows on tape off the internet?....I think I'll try that now . -GOTHCHICK

By Emeraldeyes on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 05:00 am:

I loved Fox's scariest Places. I taped Chillingham the first and second ones. In the first one we played it frame for frame. Fox may not have thought it showed anything but they really captured some interesting things. If you can I think you should do this. I swear it surprised even me.

By Jon denver on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 12:40 am:

i think that was an insain assylum in italy, but wasitou?

By Paraseek Webmaster (Admin) on Friday, October 18, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

new episodes startign Sunday...I thought they cancelled it but apparently not. Cool...get out your video tapes, they are likely to play a lot of old ones every night.

By EAC on Thursday, November 7, 2002 - 09:43 pm:

A scare ride for the whole family!

But it seems that most(all)of the scary scenes are just made up scenes.

If the scary things were really happening for real, I doubt you would see anything, since all of the people would have left the place in an instant.

By Paraseek Webmaster (Admin) on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

Some would some would not. There are two kinds of people out there.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"