Why is the "FEAR" so...

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Fanzone: Scare Tactics AND MTV's Fear: Why is the "FEAR" so...
By Rennat-897 on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 02:26 am:

Why is MTV's Fear DVD so bogus all it has are bios and a few behind the scene type shots. Why doesn't it have all the episodes of the first season rather then the lame junk already for it?It should do that for the first and second season of the "FEAR" showcause that would be much better then whats already on there.

By Anonymous on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 03:04 pm:

Email me privately, Rennat-897 ... I'll hook you up with the real deal!

prophecygirl33@hotmail.com

By Rennat-897 on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 01:19 am:

I had some trouble trying to get through to your e-mail you so could rather then drop whatever information to me at the address in the upper corner,thank you kindly.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 02:51 am:

Sent you a new message with the info. Let me know if you got it.

By Rennat-897 on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 01:36 pm:

to anonymous if you were the website moderator then I believe I did.To Carla I checked the website but didn't see anything on purchasing a DVD of the series of "fear" with all episodes of the first season and so on. Also does that website get the cast and crew of the show on a regular basis or what? Also Carla is that website your official website or something?

By Brian on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 11:10 pm:

I miss fear and i only taped three episodes im depressed and lonley without fear lol i need fear can anyone out their help me please anyone ill buy the copy off of ya if you have any.

By Carla on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 12:12 am:

Brian.. & anyone else who is a true fan of MTV's Fear ..

Email me : prophecygirl33@hotmail.com

I'll hook you up for your "Fear fix" !!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"