Idea For Kriss

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Fanzone: Scare Tactics AND MTV's Fear: Idea For Kriss
By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

I think you should have real (like me:-) psychics, ghosthunters etc. as a spinoff. Complete with 'real time' EMF meters, voice recordings and thermal inserts. Then after the evening(s) add follow-up comments, opinions and most importantly developed 35 & digital pics capturing observances. Possibly some reviews by the Warren's or Jason and voila~ Fear: The Real Deal. Please try to at least blend some of this in. The show's getting a little repetitious and I really want to see it continue for many seasons. I'll be glad to help..dare writing, location investigations and authentication of any questionable content or medium.

By Carla on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 05:04 am:

Yes, Anonymous... that would be fabulous if Kriss were one of our producers... but, alas... she is our primary ghosthunter. And I, Carla Baron, am the official "REAL" PSYCHIC for MTV's FEAR. I believe this will remain, as the producers are quite happy with our work. But, should we ever require a helping hand... we now know where to look.

~ Carla Baron (Psychic, MTV's FEAR)

By Jr on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 10:52 am:

Carla, Thanks for responding. Either of you can run with it, just wanted to convey as you are closer to the ear at the top:-)ps. I'm in Georgia.

By BRIAN on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 09:40 am:

i was wondering if the sugar mill will air again i missed it on sunday and would like to see it.

By Anonymous on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 04:02 pm:

Ki Sugar Mill air dates:

4/23 - 5:30pm E/P

4/24 - 12:00am E/P

4/26 - 2:30am E/P

By Brian on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 11:58 am:

thanks

By Kriss on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 05:52 am:

Hey you guys never know, something like that might happen, they kick the idea around alot. :)

By Billybob21 on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 04:17 am:

Kriss, have you ever thought of starting a completely different program on some other channel? It seems like you might be able to get a whole lot more lee-way in what is shown. I saw the stuff they had on the Family Channel? two years ago and it seemed pretty cool, I don't know if that was all setup though. anyway.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"