Carla and Kriss kudos...

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Fanzone: Scare Tactics AND MTV's Fear: Carla and Kriss kudos...
By
Jean Bizek on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 02:06 am:

Thanks to the both of you, for answering questions and showing intreast in the fans of fear. I gave up on MTV boards long ago, talk about a lesson in futility. Your site is realy informative and complete.

Which site do you guys feel was most haunted. I'll be honest the Nuahal episode (the first one) scared the bejeezus out of me. I was dispointed with the seacond installment though. Even a believer like me feels that if the oven doors had shut themselves MTV would have been stupid not to show it. But than again I have seen Kriss post many times that MTV is more intersted in showing the contestants crying than actual proof of a hanutning.

I do have one more question, do either of you ever worry about the contestants? Most seem very uninformed on normal haunting information and as a fledling student of Wicca I worry abit when they have them do dares inviting the spirits to use them as a vessel and the ones leaving them totally alone for long periods of time. The one in the Penitinatry comes to mine, especially after Kriss revealed a crew member was pushed down the stairs and kriss said he was afraid of the place. I must say hearing a Ghosthunter admit his own fear makes the show all that more convincing for me.Sign Me A...

A Believer

By Anonymous on Friday, April 19, 2002 - 03:27 pm:

not that it makes a difference, or does it? kriss
is a woman.

By Kriss on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 05:49 am:

I think Serenity Lake is the most haunted. That place had ghost oozing out of everything, it was wild. Really scary. The tunnels especially.

Thanks for the confidence Jean, I will not lie to you guys, some of the stuff we have the cast do worries me too.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 02:30 pm:

If these spots are "oozing" as you put it then why has FEAR failed to capture anything on film?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"