Pictures from fear web site

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Fanzone: Scare Tactics AND MTV's Fear: Pictures from fear web site
By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 01:42 am:

I was looking at the pictures on MTV's fear web site and there is one from the new episode and it looks like there is a child in a window, I inverted the picture with adobe photoshop, and it definitly looks as if there is someone in the window, either MTV doctored it up or they ACTUALLY caught a ghost on film, It looks like the editors have started slipping, HA HA.
if somebody could look at it and see if they see the same thing would be great.

oh, yeah it is the serenity lake episode, and the picture is in the "Childrens Ward"

By Jean Bizek on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 01:53 am:

Is there some way you could email me the cropped picture, I tried to do it myself but I know nothing about the paint program. I'll add my email to this post. Thanks

By Jean Bizek on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 02:12 am:

Er for my email just punch on my name in red...Thanks

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 03:19 am:

I couldn't get your email address, here's mine, scades@yahoo.com

By Bree on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 12:34 am:

I got the picture and inverted it if you want me to send it to you, email me or post back.

By Jose on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 12:54 pm:

In the episode, it seemed like a cardboard cutout or something similar.

By Billybob21 on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 04:22 am:

Yeah, I got an email from someone who talked to Criss and she said it was exactly that, a cardboard cut out left by someone. Guess MTV wasn't slipping in their editing of the shows to make sure everything paranormal gets deleted. :)

By Angel on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 04:20 pm:

If you watched the airing of that episode, it is a cardboard cut out of a cartoon little girl. There are several cardboard cut outs all over the room that are about the same (other cartoon kids). But it was pretty intense when the girl who did the dare, she had to kick the balls around to invoke the spirts of the children to play with her, & the balls started to move by themselves. That was pretty freaky.

By Missygirl7374 on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 06:00 pm:

That answers what I was thinking. I thought that when I saw that episode there was a ghost that the camara caught.
Missy

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"