Just some ideas for Fear

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Fanzone: Scare Tactics AND MTV's Fear: Just some ideas for Fear
By
Jo on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 04:00 am:

Hey, I know that I get down on fear sometimes but I actually love the show and have only missed the first Minas Estrallas.... hope to catch it. Just for info, people think it's set up because someone has to set up the camera's and lead in the people. How far could they get with how little time the cast sits there before allowed to take the hoods off. There is an old building in Lincoln, NE. I always take A street out but it sits out near Pioneer's Park and some jail out there. It's on government land so is off limits to regular people. I was told that it used to be a children's sanitarium.. don't know but can tell you there is SOMETHING in there and part of it does have to do with kids.. you can hear them screaming.. sorry bad thoughts there. You could also try Thornewood Castle near Tacoma, Washington or The Stanley Hotel near Estes Park, Colorado both influences for Stephen King Movies but also haunted in their own right.. do a little web surfing and see what I mean. In fact the crew from filming in The Stanley said it was so bad they wouldn't work alone and if you work in tv or film you know how big them grip guys can be. Just some thoughts from a believing but upset fear fan.. you really should strive to get so second or thrid angel shots of the doors shutting and stuff.. make it hard to disbelieve.. more people would watch!! Got five bucks says so.

By Kriss on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 02:28 am:

Thornewood is one I am looking into, and the Stanley has scheduling conflicts with us. Those are great locations though, you are doing good though, those would be great shows. I would love to hear about this other place in Nebraska. I dont have time to dig right now, so if you find anything can you email it to me?

By Kriss on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 02:30 am:

Oh, and the problem we had with the footage of the doors shutting was camera malfunctions. Its a sad, but normal part of hauntings that electronics are adversely effected. Especially when the activity is really strong, like when a door slams.

By Jo on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 03:28 am:

I did a little more digging but the only hospital in NE I found on the web still sounds like it's in use and this place isn't.. (or should I say I pray to god that there isn't any living people in that building.. ugh!!) I'm going to Lincoln this weekend. being I don't live in town but not far away either and will do some look-e-loo again (Please let it be a sunny day!!) I may have read wrongly.. if so I'll write the web site.. and either way I'll get you an actually address. Hey, why not hard wire your camara??.. oh they might not have eletric.. duh

By Paraseek Webmaster (Admin) on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 11:14 am:

Paranormal activity affects hard wiring too...it effects electricity in general. Doesn't matter how its wired, sometimes it goes. Its like putting a magnet on your TV (which dont do by the way because it may ruin it), things just don't work.

ParaSEEK webmaster

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"