ghosts

Paraseek.com Discussion Forum: Fanzone: Scare Tactics AND MTV's Fear: ghosts
By PalmerH on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 03:27 am:

hi does any-body believe in ghosts because my dad does and when he tried to get out of bed he could not because a ghosts sat on his legs on the bottom of the bed. This is no lie either.

By Highlander on Sunday, November 18, 2001 - 07:38 pm:

It could be sleep paralysis that he had or at worst a succubus or an incubus you might find some information on the net or at the library in the occult section. If it continues or gets worse you might try a member of the clergy or paranormal investigators such as the Warrens. Good luck and I hope everything works out o.k.

By Trdan69 on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:38 am:

whats a succubus or a incubus?

By Kriss on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 09:10 pm:

a incubus is a masculine ghost that is interested in sexual contact with the living. A Succubus is a feminine ghost interested in sexual contact with the living.

By Trdan69 on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 09:43 pm:

wow thats pretty interesting...why cant ghost have sex with eachother?

By Kriss on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:50 pm:

Hmmm, I dont know, maybe at least one partner needs to be corporal???

By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 02:29 am:

lol....im sorry but those things sound so scarry and i did a search and they were talking about how those things happen and all this stufff....its very scarry stuff

By Jo on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 09:15 am:

Hey, who said ghosts don't have sex?? Inca/Succa bus's are just interested in you instead of their own kind. Kinda like interratal dating( no offence meant)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"